Exercise is a powerful way to combat feelings of stress because it causes immediate increases in levels of key neurotransmitters, including serotonin, noradrenalin, dopamine and endorphins, that are often depleted by anxiety and depression. That’s why going for a run or spending 30 minutes on the elliptical can boost our moods immediately—combatting the negative feelings we often associate with chronic stressors we deal with every day.
- Combining Self- & Mutual-Capacitive Sensing for Distinct User Advantages
- Updates from Chicago Booth
- Guns and the British empire
- Freedom And Equality In Democracies: There Is No Trade-off!
- Updates from Siemens
- Updates from ITU
- Updates from Ciena
- AT&T is more interested in cost savings than network operations
- Updates from datacenter.com
- The Tax Cut Effect
TagsBanking reform Barack Obama Broadband Business Business improvement California Capital Climate change Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics Financial crisis First Amendment Government Health Industrial economy Internet Jobs Leadership Manufacturing Monetary policy NASA Net evolution Organization Physics Productivity Regulations Social economy Social networks Space Super regions Technology Test & measurement United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline