Closed Loop Quality Management for Electronics
Siemens – Optimize and simplify business processes by standardizing and unifying quality related processes and workflows throughout your entire organization.
Quality planning begins during the engineering and design process of your product, and continuous with quality control during the manufacturing of the product.
With the collection of quality data from design and production you are able to initiate the problem solving process and improve your product and your manufacturing processes continuously and sustainably.
The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle describes the four phases of the continuous improvement process (CIP) and is the basis for the Siemens PLM quality philosophy. more>
- Siemens introduces Solid Edge 2019 with wiring, harness, and PCB design tools based on Mentor technologies, Courtney E. Howard, intelligent-aerospace.com
- Operating at full speed with PLM – Asti, Italy
- Iljin Electric saves development time and costs with Solid Edge – South Korea
- Semiconductor and LED equipment supplier uses NX to achieve goal of building smart factories (pdf) – ASM Pacific Technology
- Electronics Integration: Bringing the two worlds together with ELMA, Dave Walker
- HP and Siemens expand opportunities for 3D design and additive manufacturing innovation, globenewswire.com