WEEK OF FEBRUARY 27TH
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 88
– Shiloh National Military Park Boundary Adjustment and Parker’s Crossroads Battlefield Designation Act (Sponsored by Rep. Marsha Blackburn / Natural Resources Committee)
2) H.R. 228 – Indian Employment, Training and Related Services Consolidation Act of 2017, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Don Young / Natural Resources Committee)
3) H.R. 699 – Mount Hood Cooper Spur Land Exchange Clarification Act (Sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden / Natural Resources Committee)
4) H.R. 863 – To facilitate the addition of park administration at the Coltsville National Historical Park, and for other purposes (Sponsored by Rep. John Larson / Natural Resources Committee)
5) S. 442 – National Aeronautics and Space Administration Transition Authorization Act of 2017 (Sponsored by Sen. Ted Cruz / Science, Space, and Technology Committee)
6) H.R. 1033 – Open Book on Equal Access to Justice Act (Sponsored by Rep. Doug Collins / Judiciary Committee)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. The House will recess no later than 5:00 p.m. and reconvene at approximately 8:35 p.m. for a Joint Session of Congress to receive the President’s Address. Members are requested to be on the Floor and seated no later than 8:25 p.m.
H.R. 998 – SCRUB Act (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Jason Smith / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1ST AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. Last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.J.Res. 83 – Disapproving the rule submitted by the Department of Labor relating to “Clarification of Employer’s Continuing Obligation to Make and Maintain an Accurate Record of Each Recordable Injury and Illness” (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Bradley Byrne / Education and the Workforce Committee)
H.R. 1009 – OIRA Insight, Reform, and Accountability Act, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Paul Mitchell / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
H.R. 1004 – Regulatory Integrity Act of 2017 (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Tim Walberg / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
Committee activity for the week of February 27 can be found here.
Source: The Leader’s Weekly Schedule – Week of 2/27/17