WEEK OF FEBRUARY 5TH
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 4547
– Strengthening Protections for Social Security Beneficiaries Act of 2018, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Sam Johnson / Ways and Means Committee)
2) H.R. 2371 – Western Area Power Administration Transparency Act (Sponsored by Rep. Paul Gosar / Natural Resources Committee)
3) H.R. 2888 – Ste. Genevieve National Historical Park Establishment Act (Sponsored by Rep. Jason Smith / Natural Resources Committee)
4) S. 1438 – Gateway Arch National Park Designation Act (Sponsored by Sen. Roy Blunt / Natural Resources Committee)
5) H.R. 2504 – To ensure fair treatment in licensing requirements for the export of certain echinoderms (Sponsored by Rep. Chellie Pingree / Natural Resources Committee)
6) H.R. 219 – Swan Lake Hydroelectric Project Boundary Correction Act (Sponsored by Rep. Don Young / Natural Resources Committee)
7) H.R. 2646 – United States-Jordan Defense Cooperation Extension Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen / Foreign Affairs Committee)
8) H.R. 1997 – Ukraine Cybersecurity Cooperation Act of 2017, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Brendan Boyle / Foreign Affairs Committee)
9) H.R. 3851 – War Crimes Rewards Expansion Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Virginia Foxx / Foreign Affairs Committee)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
On Wednesday, the House is scheduled to meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 772 – Common Sense Nutrition Disclosure Act of 2017 (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers / Energy and Commerce Committee)
H.R. 1153 – Mortgage Choice Act of 2017 (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Bill Huizenga / Financial Services Committee)
Consideration of Legislation Making Further Appropriations for FY 18
Additional Legislative Items are Possible
Committee activity for the week of February 5 can be found here.
Source: The Leader’s Weekly Schedule – Week of 2/5/18