This series of lectures will present an IoT design and development paradigm based on modular firmware and hardware that supports Microchip’s family of PIC32 microcontrollers and the MikroElektronika click boards.
When: January 29, 2018 to February 02, 2018
Source: IoT Development Tools for PIC32 | Design News
Digital services are here for the long-haul, and the federal government must act fast to keep pace.
What’s the checklist government must follow to ensure a digital-first organization and better serve the citizen?
Join Government Executive for our 2018 Digital Citizen Summit Livestream to hear from leaders who have transformed the way their services are designed, delivered, and perceived, all with an eye towards championing their customers — the citizens who use their services everyday.
When: Jan 31 2018, 8:30-11:30am (EST), 01:30 pm (UTC)
Source: The Digital Citizen Summit Livestream
Join us on Friday, January 12th at 11:30 AM EST for “Predictions for New Year Technology & Its Impact on Networks” Virtual CEO Roundtable discussion.
When: Fri, January 12, 2018
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EST
Source: JSA Virtual CEO Roundtable | Predictions for New Year Technology & Its Impact on Networks Tickets, Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 11:30 AM | Eventbrite
Socedo – Socedo helps B2B marketers find more relevant leads.
Check out our free trial of Socedo to see how we can help! Socedo.com>
Ciena – Visit us at PTC’18 to learn how the latest innovations can transform your business model, increase revenue streams via differentiated services, and reliably maintain pace with voracious bandwidth growth. Engage in thought-provoking discussions with our business and technology experts, and discover how you can:
- Double your revenue by opening up the L-Band on new submarine cables
- Broaden your service offerings with differentiated spectrum sharing services
- Simplify the management of your multi-vendor, best-in-breed open cable
When: Jan. 22 and 23, 2018
Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort
2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815
Our new Salesforce Research study explores:
- Shifting priorities that are sparking organizational change
- Marketing technology that’s making waves across the broader business
- How artificial intelligence is raising the bar for personalization and efficiency
Source: State of Marketing Report – Salesforce.com
Qumulo – We build products that are always on, that never lose data, and that store and retrieve data fast.
Find out why we stand out among the storage vendor crowd: Get Off My Couch!
Bluewolf – The State of Salesforce report has insights from over 1,800 customers and uncovers how the best companies are using Salesforce — now.
In this report you’ll uncover:
- Top trends among the Salesforce ecosystem
- Key insights from Sales, Service, Marketing, and IT
- Strategies for making the most of your Salesforce investment
Get your copy: https://t.co/2ixe66Ep8U